Monday, June 17, 2013

Moving Along On The House!

Lets just face it my list was LONG! Not only was it long my life was crazy. With the help of great friends the room was painted and all her little letters got done in one night of laughs and pizza! Thank you Lucy and John! As for all the other stuff it all came together SLOWLY and with TIME. Bless Mike's heart for all of my crazy DIY projects. He has now expressed that DIY is not his favorite and he would love to just spend the extra money and buy it new.. I on the other hand am not backing down from being crafty. With just one baby a whole house changes .. a whole lot.. from counter space, bathroom space, ROOM SPACE you name it .. it has to get done.. unless I am just OCD! 

Here are a few pictures from our journey!










No comments:

Post a Comment