Monday, June 17, 2013

Hammond Wedding!

Ms. Holly and I have known one another for a little over 2 years now! I have come to see her grow in those two years into an amazing teacher, professional and friend. Over the course of those years we celebrated so many accomplishments together. Last year she asked me to be one of her Maid of Honors in her up and coming wedding! I gladly said "YES" and than realized that I would be a big eight and a half month prego at this wedding! It truly did not change my outlook but moving became slow and swelling became an issue a week before the wedding. Not to mention the dress was a big issue as well.. zippers did not go up more down.. pray for me and HER..

The ladies we work with.. we drive one another crazy.. but that is what happens when you are family!
 ALL OF THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY C-SHELZ PHOTOGRAPHY

Mr. Ryan!
 ALL OF THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY C-SHELZ PHOTOGRAPHY

Bestie Kisses!
ALL OF THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY C-SHELZ PHOTOGRAPHY 

ALL OF THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY C-SHELZ PHOTOGRAPHY

Melt My Heart! Look at the LOVE!!! :)
 ALL OF THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY C-SHELZ PHOTOGRAPHY

Our relaxing shirts!

After a long night of dancing, smile and a sonic pit stop.. I came home to this all put up as a surprise! It was purchased by our aunt on vacation and Mike finally had time to put it in her ROOM!
Crafty-Ness for the Bride! Her bridal First Aid Kit! It held all the last min. things a bride would need JUST IN CASE!


None the less.. her wedding day was amazing. Ryan and Holly are on a journey to MILITARY LIFE as Mr. & Mrs. Which I am sure the calling will never end because.... we who are military know that .. life is not always pretty on the Military End! I wish them the best of LUCK in all they do TOGETHER..

My Advice For A Happy Military Marriage!
-Smile, Laugh, Love
-Communicate
-Always remember it's not his fault when he walks out that door on duty!
-Patience



1 comment:

  1. Woot woot! I can comment on this now! Thank you for dedicating a post to little ole' me and my Mr! We love you and Mike and are thankful to have you two in our military family. <3

    ReplyDelete