Friday, June 14, 2013

5 Years Later!

On our 5th Year Anniversary I was under the weather. I was so tired and drained.. I am not sure if it was from all the traveling and eating we had been doing on vacation of just all of the walking!
Mike has planned for us to have dinner and go out on the town  but my head told me nap.. and that nap lasted 5-6 hours! However when I woke up from my nap I was given the best gift ever..

This was sitting right near the bed waiting for me... a necklace with a paw print and a card! Bless Mike's heart.. he truly knows me all to well...and I am truly grateful to have him in my life. 5 years later we have grown from being young and in love to getting ready to have a baby with a ton accomplished. He has been my rock and the best support system a wife could ask for in the past 5 years of being married, I can truly say I have learned the meaning of LOVE because of him!

I am so excited for many more with you at my side Mr. and spending our 5 year in Wisconsin was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment