Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Tell Myself Over And Over..

Again..
That I will relax tonight and I will do the things I feel like I need to do for the week in order to make me relax.
Like read a little more.
Lay in bed a whole day and watch all my shows.
Take part in my hobbies for a few hours a day.
Do you ever tell yourself I will.. take the time for me.. and then something comes up and you never get the time to yourself???
Well this week the hubs in MIA on a TDY .. I am please to say I will get these things done!
Hope for me!

 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Johnathan was deployed not last Christmas but the Christmas before. It was not the most fun thing in the world... actually it was AWFUL!!! But we got through it and I loved him even more ( I didnt know that I was capable of that) when he came home <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It so hard for me to just relax i hate it! I always am doing something!! =/ just enjoy your time with the hubs you can catch up when he is gone lol

    ReplyDelete