My husband is gone once again.
Although I know he is safely a few states away on a TDY.
It is always hard for me to see him walk out the door and know he won't be in bed when night comes.
You would think it would get easy I have been through a number of TDY's and a Deployment.
I am a pro at packing him up..but my flaw is letting him go...(SIGH)
I don't think it will ever get easy. I will say it does once he is out the door and calls to say he is there.
On a different note get to know me a little!
Here you go!
1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
* Hmm I love reality tv.. but I would not want to HOST I would want to be a Bravo housewive! Ha!
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
* After.. I know I know HORRIBLE!
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
* I don't use either.. I know I know.. but I just shave with water.
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
* I would have to say.. Bathroom, and Masterbedroom.
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
* Oh there are so many.. I am a candle junkie I would have to say Apple Cider!
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
* Not show more like Football Season!
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
*Personal shopper.. you know the deals you can find!
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
* Hot Apple Cider, and Sweaters!
Now off I go to get ready for the day.. I hope to post more later!