Friday, August 6, 2010

5 Question FRIDAY!

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
*Whoo Wee.. Messy Sleeper ME! We have a king size bed and I am in Love. After my husband deployed for 4 months I got used to sleeping everywhere.. SO I DO.. STILL!


2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
* Hmm.. Can I Pass... LOL!


3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
*Being an adult.. Its hard work sometimes.. hehe!


4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
*Ha! I LOVE GARAGE SALES AND FLEA MARKETS!
I have gotten a number of bargins.


5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
*My husband and I have a Garlic and Wine Chicken with White Rice.. that we call comfort food..
I could use some right now.. since we have been away from home for a while..

Happy 5 Question Friday!
Feel Free To Comment and Repost The Questions Below ..
I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment