Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Can See All...


 I have the live feed on here that will allow me to see who is viewing my site and from where! I love the fact that I am able to see who all is visiting and from which city - state they live within. The live feed will even break it down to how they got to my blog and how long! AWESOME!

For most bloggers know there are some people in life that we block out from certain areas in our life. Those people tend to find themselves searching for ways to find anything and everything. If you are that person please stay away. You personally do not want to talk to me so I am not sure why you would search for my blog and read up on my little life. 

If you are a friend and fellow blogger please enjoy! :) Life is a great journey in which I am willing to share with those that care!

No comments:

Post a Comment