Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Whole NEW..

BLOG!
WHOOP WHOOP!

Not really.. its still the old blog and me.. but.. I am revamped!
Thanks to a wonderful gal who spent  hours working on my blog and perfecting it to look and reflect me and my little life.

Ms. Kaili Breanne you work wonders!
Head on over to her blog and add her by clicking on the name Utterly Chaotic Designs.You can also catch her on FACEBOOK just click on the FB title. She does all customs and offers discount to military and if your not military well her packages are still at an awesome rate. Tell her I sent ya!

I am still working on some of the pages and titles within my blog. I hope to have it all done and complete by next week so bare with me becaue I have some exciting news to share! In the mean time grab my "NEW" button and join in on all the fun.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I am just now seeing this! Thank you for your lovely words about me! I'm so happy you love your design! :)

    ReplyDelete