Monday, December 13, 2010

A Movie.. and A Movie

I know I know.. Life gets busy for us..in the last year and a half we have been to zero movies!
WHAT!!!
Yes.. that's right zero.. we are always to tired and that's horrible.. but this week was a blessing we went to not one.. but TWO!!! haha! BEAT THAT!
They both were really good and different ..
One way funny .. one way romantic and mysterious.. all in all.. I dunno if I loved them both because I have not been to the movies in so long.. or because they both were really good!



So go check them out!
In this mean time.. its getting close to Christmas... and Christmas Cards are going out this week! Maybe I can blog about it later.. its quiet the load.. :)


1 comment:

  1. I heard due date was so funny! I want to see it, I think any movie with the guy from the hang over is going to be funny! Im happy to hear your cards went out! DId you guys make them or just buy?

    ReplyDelete