Sunday, February 24, 2013

We Are Growing... RECAP!


Yes we are! After much painting I decided that I was going to track my pregnancy via a Chalk Board! With all our family being in different locations I wanted them to see my belly GROW! So here we are with a few weeks worth of growing. It truly is a amazing experience to be able to see it on camera....




   




 My bump.. ugh I have felt it move and struggled with the little peanut growing and ect over the last few months! It was not until about 20 weeks.. when Mike finally turned to be and said "IT HIT ME" and I asked him.. "What Hit You?" he than repeated back that he was in awe that he is going to be a daddy.. and that it is all finally becoming real...

I truly think that I am going to miss my BUMP after the baby comes out!




No comments:

Post a Comment