Saturday, March 17, 2012

Moving Foward!

Sometimes you just need to keep on truckin'..

and well that is what I have been trying to do. I am still doing the same old work, school.. blah blah blah haha! That consumes a great portion of my life ALL THE TIME.. but a little heart makes me STOP.

LAMBEAU... hello.. make my heart melt! He truly is all I have while the Mr. is away. Normally... he is home Monday-Friday all alone. He gets Mr. Steve(Mike's Co-Worker) to come in a feed him about noon and take him out to run around for a bit.. then it is right back intot he cage! :(

I decided that I would enroll "Bizzle" into our local doggy CDC two time a week. This would give him a breake from the cage, Mr. Steve a break for lunches and me a break when he gets home. So this week we labeled his playthings, packed him up and well LAMBEAU had his first day at SCHOOL! He loved it and was way tired at the end of the day!

I was told that he is a ball of energy.. but needless to say is making tons of friends! I on the other hand cried when I droped him off and was so ready to pick him up.. but I have seen him grow and he is learning tons of new things.

Here are a few pictures of his first day!

In The CAR!

One NEW FRIEND!
Lambeau's Teachers Took This Picture For Me On His FIRST DAY!!! <3

Lazy After A LONG DAY OF LEARNING!

I truly encourage every doggy parent to think about enrolling in for a day or two... :) It helps him when he is out socially around other dogs. It makes his sleepy in the night time.. and well it is plain fun for him .. Would you want to be locked up all day?? I did not think so..


1 comment:

  1. Miley loves doggy daycare! And I love that it exhausts her! Your puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete