Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Halloween Time

Mike and I have been together for about 4 years and in that 4 years we have only been together for 2 H-Weens... thank you U.S Military for making me learn ways to make Halloween fun with a husband who needs to be away at work.

Our weekend was packed starting on Friday where we got geared up for the CPS H-Ween Parade! During the month of Oct. where I teach the teachers gear up by making art pieces and learning a song with their classrooms. We than as a tradition have all the children dress up and walk the red carpet and sing for the parents. The Mr. tagged along to help and give moral support to my classroom "The Big Kid Class" and all the little ones who attend the school.

   Can you tell I am supportive! I was a softball player!
Saturday, we headed to pick out pumpkins at one of our local churches. We went in and out of rows until we found one that was just right and a few smaller ones just to use for decor. After we grabbed lunch at our fav. Rivals and than headed home for a nap.


After our nap we dressed warm and drove off to our local zoo for a nigh of "Boo At The Zoo" where the animals were awake and we were COLD! Brrr..


Sunday, I was honored my CDA award from school..which allows me to be more qualified to teach VPK. We headed home baked, chicken buffalo nachos, cookies and carved our pumpkin!

Recipe From : Flip Flops and Combat Boots

Monday, this was the official day of H-Ween! Mike had to work the whole night because there are men in his shop that have children who they need to be with during H-Ween. Which is totally okay because if we were parents I would want Mike home with us passing out candy. So.. I passed out candy alone, made dinner and did homework. We made due and had an awesome fun filled weekend!

Our Apt. Home

No comments:

Post a Comment