Thursday, March 10, 2011

What In A Name!

 I ran into this on a blog!
Posted this and I thought it was pretty neat!
How did you parents decide on your name?

I was suppose to be a VERONICA I was once told. My dad is the person who named me and he wanted to give me a name that could not be made fun of..for MONICA became the name!

Do your initials (first/middle/last) spell anything funny?

Well I went from MA to MAH... I don't think it does spell anything funny. However maybe someone else thinks different then me.


Did you take your middle name from childhood or did you drop your middle name and take your maiden name as your middle name? (Or if unmarried, what do you plan to do?)

I never had a middle name and I LOVE MY MAIDEN name! So I just attached it to my husbands last name! He was very okay with doing it and were planning to have out kids have both last names as well!

Are you or will you name your children systematically (ie, same first letter, same origin, etc?)

Hmm.. No. I think we have the most random names for our future children picked out. ha! I am not sure I could stick in once letter of ect..

Did you decide on names as a little girl? Did you stick to them or change your mind?

I don't think I decided on names when I was younger. I don't have children yet either.. I know we do have our daughters name in stone except for the middle name .. we keep re thinking it.


Does your family have any names that have been passed down through generations?

Yes! SAUL... my grandpa, dad , brother, I have a cousin with the middle name as well. I love the name but I am not sure if I will be naming my son that name because I am thinking of crazy names!

Do you look at the meaning of the name or just the name itself?

I would have to say the names always have to have some meaning to me. As for MEANING MEANING.. no not really!

Do you name pet names with human names or dog names?

I don't think I have named a dog with a human name. AMIGO was my last dog and that is not a human name.. haha!

Are there any names that you have an affinity or dislike for based on a childhood experience or someone you once knew?

No I really do not think so... I hear a ton of names.. but none that I dislike!

What are some of your favorite names and why?

I love MAY.. I am not sure combined with another name or as a middle name!



No comments:

Post a Comment