Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1st!

It is beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!

December 1st marked the first day of Mike's going away and ... the first day of a few of our activities for the busy month.

Today I was by far tired... I woke up feeling like bricks. Thank the Lord I found the strength to prep us for the day the night before.

We headed to a long day at work.

Then shortly after work we dressed and headed out the door for our local Christmas Parade. YES!!! on a Monday night the parade started at 6:30 and ended at 9:00. I had one tired screaming child who was ready to sleep. I am more and more Thankful for my derby team and my amazing friends who always seem to become May's second parents.

on a high note we are one day down and our ELF made an appearance today!  Silly ELF!!! GO PACK GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment