Monday, May 30, 2011

Freedom isn't FREE!



On this Monday. I am remembering all those to GAVE for my FREEDOM!
Today as I was traveling I boared a plane from Memphis and was quick to see men not in uniform but holding military bags. I am a military wife and it becomes easy to spot a man not in uniform who is serving! We are stationed at a base where within a one hour radius we have four different bases. It is important for people in the USA to remember the ones who make it all worth it to be living in this country that we call HOME! A few years back I was not to aware of the military until I met my husband.. and I can truly say today I am thankful for all the the men and women from the past and present do for my country!

Remember "All Gave Some, Some Gave All"

Happy Memorial Day!

This is a memorial located in Two Rivers, Wisconsin. My husband paid tribute to a solider who was KIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment