Sunday, May 8, 2011

Graduation.

On May 5 th I graduated.
There comes a point when all the hard work is worth it.. and that was the day. All the late nights of studying, Red Bulls, and countless times of crying all paid off!
I geared up with happy thoughts and a piece of my family with me.
All week I was Congratulated by our supportive family and friends. My family was able to watch over the computer. How amazing is technology to be able to see me walk across the stage from 1000's of miles away. Here are a few pictures of one of the happyest days of my little life.

Class of 2011 @ NWFSC

I sat in the 5th row!

Walking to get my Degree!

My dad's watch and a bracelet I had made!

My hubby and I after graduation!

Now now.. I am not fully done with my goals. I will be taking more classes at the college! I know your thinking I am crazy! The thing is I really want to get as much schooling done before we add on to our little family!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, once again! And I love those shoes you wore! ;)

    ReplyDelete