Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend .. Weekend!

We have been getting things in order for the NEW YEAR.. although the New Year has passed we still have the month on January. This weekend we organized the storage unit, cleaned the house, and we are aiming for the office/crafting room to get done THIS WEEK!

Here is my crafting part half organized!
 In the middle of it all I got mail.. YAY, and Mike and I were able to stop to GRILL OUT for the playoff games! (GO PACK GO).

Here is my package I received from April who is a lovely gal new to the blogging community! She was my Secret Santa with a blog swap! Stop by and visit her, let her know I sent ya!

http://www.butterbeansmommy.blogspot.com/
Cute goodies! To help me with 2011!
 During our grill out I made homemade SALSA!!! Whoo me right? I have been wanting to learn how to make it for a long time.. and finally ran into a good website from a fellow blogging friend! It was a hit my husband loved it .. and I happen to take some for my lunch at work and my prego friend Sara ate it all haha! I was way proud and excited! I need to "THANK" Rebekah! Her link is below as well and she is an awesome blogger and always post interesting stuff!
http://lifewiththeedwards.blogspot.com/
It was truly amazing salsa!
 Okay! I am glad I could share a little..now off to get some things done around the house! 
Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment