Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Eve!

Happy New Years!

We had this weekend planned for sometime now and had a blast! We packed our bags and headed to Jacksonville, Florida for NYE.. and OMG! It was a riot! We really had no plans for New Years other then to be in Jacksonville. With help from a friend in Mikes shop he gave us great information on all the happening stops. So at about 8pm, we paid 5 dollars to park and starting walking to the Jacksonville Landing were we would be two people out of 7,000 for their big new years bash! Here are a few pictures and a video from my new FLIP..it works so good and was just randomly in my purse!

The LANDING Sign!


Getting Ready To Bring In The New Year 2011!

I know.. I am giving my Hubs a new years kiss in the vid.. haha but hey it was new years! :)
I hope you all had a great NYE.. I am intrested to read about where you all where during the count down!!




No comments:

Post a Comment