Monday, January 24, 2011

My Little Life With A V-Log!

Oh.. life has been a bit to crazy. That is why there has been a lack of posting but I promise to get on it SOON! My Spring semester of college is under-way and I became a FULL TIME STUDENT with a FULL TIME JOB (two jobs daily that make it full, and I have had them all year tho..)! Why can't I say no.. Why do I always want so much more! So my weekends are spend with school and a book in my hand. The great news is I will have my DEGREE by the summer. I am sure there is a a light at the end of the tunnel SOON!
On a differend note everyone.. well not everyone most.. where doing the V-Log and I wanted to join in on all the fun! It was a long day and I was so tired.. but I hope you enjoy!

 

The questions for the VLOG!

Read these words:

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

And answer these questions:

•What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?

•What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?

•What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?

•What do you call gym shoes?

•What do you say to address a group of people?

•What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?

•What do you call your grandparents?

•What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

•What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?

•What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

If you do the V-Log let me know I would like to see others!!!
Now off to get homework in order!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with school full time and two jobs! I did that for 4 years and though I was busier than I preferred to be sometimes, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, good luck with all that. Lol. And secound. I have been a total slacker and not read any comments on my blogs. I just read the one you left on deployment diaries and im sure we could use another writter. I would definetly ask erin about it at mooretolove2. She created the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the v-log. I will definitely do that soon! I am originally from Toledo Ohio but moved to Tennessee about 10 years ago so my answers are going to be interesting bc they are half yankee/half southern :)

    ReplyDelete